Thursday, April 2, 2009

An Easter Treat!

This cute little Easter treat is so easy to make and is so fun to give. Its perfect for one of the Kid's Teachers or the Mail person...or even your favorite Sister =:O) or a quick last minute gift you might need to take somewhere.
Photobucket
The little buckets came from Target and they came in lots of Easter colors. The adorable tag, you can write on the other side, is stamped with a High Hopes stamp...I love those little chicks!! Colored with Copics this cute little tag is a snap to make and who doesn't like a little chocolate??! =:O)
Enjoy the rest of the day...I'm off to eat a chocolate bunny! =:O)

3 comments:

  1. so so cute..
    i hope the bunny leaves this at my house for me!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable- who ever gets these is going to be tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails