Monday, April 27, 2009

Just a quick Hello!!

My poor little daughter is sick. I think she has the flu! She is trying to be such a trooper but I know she feels bad! I had to keep her home from school today and thats no fun!! I just wanted to quickly post the card I had made. Little Tilda, I don't know the name of the stamp but she is from Magnolia and she is holding a lovely flower!
Photobucket
Cover your mouth when you sneeze, wash your hands, A Lot and get plenty of rest so you can avoid the flu this season....I know Im trying!!! Have a Great Day!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the colors and the image!
    Hope your dd feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! I hope she feels better soon too and I hope the rest of us don't get it!! -;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no! I hope she feels better soon. Lovely card and I love the colors. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute!!! Love little miss Tilda!!!!

    Hope you daughter is feeling well soon!!! Poor thing!!!

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely and sweet card with a great sketch and color combo..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love the colors and papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    This work looks really great.
    When I get a cold what I do is to eat well and drink lemon tea with honey.
    I don't take medicin, but of course that my age is different from hers.
    Hope your daughter gets well soon

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails