Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Quick Treat!!

Ever wake up in the morning and remember its someones Birthday...maybe a co-worker or post person? This little treat is so easy to make, looks great, tastes great...geez...it must be great!! =;0)
Photobucket
Using punches, I created the little Hershey peppermint candy sandwiches. I used the Amuse "Birthday Wishes" stamp and a Clear stamp Princess or Fairy stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels, colored with Copics and attached the sandwiches! The topper, I used a Spellbinder Nestabilities and cut 2 sizes...finished with a cute bow...and viola...a cute, easy, Birthday treat for someone special!! The great thing about this treat is it can be adapted to fit any occasion...Thank You, Congrats, Welcome...etc!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea, and this is adorable, and easy enough for me to do :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This is adorable. I will be using this idea in the future for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supah cute idea! I've never made one of these....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I would love to get something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm sure the recipient was very happy to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little gift! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a fantastically adorable idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails