Monday, April 6, 2009

Tear Bears

Today I finished up an 8x8 scrapbook layout that I will be listing on ebay tonight. I've decided tear bears take me a LONG time to make...I could be just slow but they require so much effort and I've come to the conclusion that I really am not good at the tear bear clothes making! I wish someone would make me some adorable little clothes and all I would have to do is make the bear!!!
Photobucket
This is the full 8x8 layout!! Lots of fun!! I think next its time to make a card!!
Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. OH this is just sooooo cute.

    Thanks for adding a link to my blog candy, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adoreable. He would be too cute on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. It looks like a lot of work, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collen this is just adorable, I love this bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Colleen, tear bears do take forever! Yours are so cute, so even though they can be a pain in the butt to make sometimes, the end result is sooo worth it :) - the time that you put into your bears shows - they are absolutely adorable!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest little furrrry bear! A great work of art! Must've taken you ages!
    ((Lyn))
    p.s. Thank you so much for popping over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable as always when you use one of your sweet bears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, this is Darling!!!!! Very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love these little guys -- well worth it for a scrapbook that will be viewed a gazillion times though! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! It is super adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable face!!! LOVE how you did this page!! Just beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails