Friday, May 8, 2009

Altered Gift Card & Treat Box!!!

Another Treat!!! I must really be in a Pink and Teal kinda mood..seems like it...but Pink is my favorite!! I saw this in a magazine and thought, what a great idea so I had to try it out with my own spin!! This little tin is so adorable, I rescued it from my Prima flower stash =:O). I added 9 coordinating and wrapped Hershey treats and a hand made tag and viola....the perfect way to give someone a gift card...just slip the card on top of the chocolates and you're done!! Love it!!
Photobucket
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!! Mine has not been to shabby!! Honey has some work, Kids feel better, the Sun is shinning....I'm feeling pretty blessed!! Hope you have a Great weekend!! Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. I had never thought of using these as a gift card presentation, thanks for sharing the idea, I like your pink and teal too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your candy tin and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - what a great gift!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails