Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Treats, Treats and More Treats!!!

All I want to do lately are these happy little treats!! I don't know why but they just make me so happy! I could do them all day!! I used the Amuse stamp, Thank You, because I love it!! The little lovey bear is from Stampin' Up! The paper is the fabulous imaginisce paper that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Photobucket
Last week was not that fun! Everybody ended up with the flu bug and I have done more clorox bleach and lysol cleanning than anyone should have too. My hospital, oops, I mean my house, smells fresh and clean though and you have to like that!! Now I can get back to crafting!!!
Eat good foods & Stay Healthy!!

3 comments:

  1. So gald to hear your home is a home again and not an infirmary! Enough of that all winter, right!
    This little gift bag and topper are bright and happy! So cute with the little bears inside!
    Take care and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color! I have been wearing a lot of aqua lately, and this little gift bag is doing nothing to stop my love affair with this color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails