Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School's Out...Crafting is back in!

Well..it's finally here...the last day of the Kids school...on one hand I'm happy because it seemed really busy these past couple of weeks and also because I've made some arrangements to head back to Canada to see my Grammy who is turning 100 this summer!! The Kids are excited about that....On the other hand...um..Im not so ready for the inevitable... "I'm Bored", "What can we do", "Where can we go" questions that happens every 15 mins if we are at home!! I still haven't had time to finish my envelope album..ugh...but I thought I'd show you these cute and easy treat bags I have been making. Photobucket
They are so fun to make!! Great for Teachers, Friends or anyone who deserves a little somethin' somethin'. Made with Hershey nuggets and scrapbook paper...the themes and ideas are endless!!
Well....I'm off...the Kids want to go rent movies.....

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty paper, really makes a cheerful project! Great idea Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know exactly what you mean about summer. It's nice for about a week and then I'm ready for them to go back! Love your treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love these colors so much!! great job! tfs!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails