Friday, July 31, 2009

Cancer Sucks! Yes, I said that!!!

I'm Back....Canada was wonderful! It was great to see all my family and Nana who is turning 100 couldn't look more fabulous!! Funny thing about vacations...I'm always happy to go on them and I'm always happy to return from them! =:O)
Today I made this card for my Friend and Neighbor who has just been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. =:O( She is having surgery today and I have been thinking about her all day so what better time, then now, to make her an I'm thinking of you card?
Photobucket
I used the traditional Pink color on this card but Im sure I will be making more for her that will not be pink...I thought this cute mouse from Whipper Snapper Designs that someone nice on SCS sent me was perfect just to let her know I want her to get well. On the inside of the card I put some crystal butterflies~that look so pretty! The circle sentiment, I believe, is from the Cutting Cafe that I downloaded a while back.
I hope to be crafting more but I will be listing less on eBay right now. I'm am going to work on items now and sell them in the fall. That way when the busier times come I can list regularly instead of having weeks where I list nothing.....Okay...it's a plan...a new plan...it can't be a bad thing!
Until next time....Have a Super Spectacular Kind of a Day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Perfect to spread a little cheer. And, yes, I have to agree, Cancer sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails