Friday, September 11, 2009

What the heck is Going on Here?!!!!

I just have to ramble today...no projects...just some thoughts about this crazy world! My Kids go to 3 different schools, across town from each other and I'm having a hard time being at 2 different places at the same time. I'm trying to manage it without relying on anyone but I'm a day late...or just 20 mins it seems.
I've been trying to figure out a good system, where to meet, who to walk with to the meeting spot, etc. That alone has been hard enough. My Friend picks up one Daughter when I get caught & their older Brother has been helpful too by walking up to the school to get his younger sister.
We'll figure it out, I'm sure. Life has a way of working itself out and I'm a firm believer of the old adage "You do what ya gotta do" but then there is crazy things like these that happen that make you question what you are doing.....
A man(and I use that term loosely) has attempted to kidnapped two different children this week near one school & another man (again having to really play up that word here) has been photographing children & woman near the other school but WAIT that's not all....There was also a "flasher" (We'll call him Creepy guy#3) and an mobile Amber Alert!!!!
What is going on here? What are the odds of this? Have you ever heard of such a thing? I know for sure I haven't. The Schools have called almost daily with updates and emails have been in abundance. How scary for the Kids this has been! I'm just shaking my head here!!! I can tell ya, I'm super glad its Friday (but not that its 9/11) and that my Kids are home and safe, at least for the weekend.
I'm done rambling now, I can't think about this anymore today and if you've read this far, I'm sure you're as happy about that as I am! So until next time, Hug your Kids and watch out for the Creeps!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails