Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!

What a beautiful day it is today! The weather here is perfect and sunny and both of my Girls came home from school and gave me the biggest hugs just to say Hello! Gotta love that!!! It reminds me to enjoy the little things!!
Speaking of little things! I spent the morning making these adorable little matchbox treat boxes!

I know altered matchboxes have been around for a while but when I saw the one on bibbi's dillerier I was inspired to make some! How happy would it be to find one of these on your desk or mailbox!?! Very fun! I love them! They are filled with 2 little Hershey chocolates wrapped in matching paper and they fit perfectly in there. I'm still working on a few more of them but with different themes! A perfect way to use up the last of my matchbox stash!!
What exciting thing are you doing today? Did you see something beautiful? Did you get a warm hug? Did traffic go your way? Did lunch taste great? Remember to enjoy the little things and theres lots and lots of little things out there!!!
Hugs,

This Item has Been Sold!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love them! See you at SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    I dropped by to thank you for your well wishes on my blog while my family was sick this week, and I found a lovely blog in the process.

    I appreciate your supportive comment and hope that you will visit me again soon.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails