Friday, November 6, 2009

Chocolate ~ All Dressed Up!

~~There is still time to Enter to win my Blog Candy !
Click HERE! Odds are very good!~~

Im busy trying to get some stuff ready for a Holiday Craft Fair!! I've been working on these lately....a beautiful way to give a little gift to someone....

You can't give a Huge gift to everyone you know...but a Giant Chocolate bar that is both inexpensive and dresses up quite well can be the answer! It would make me feel special if someone gave me something like this....plus the Chocolate...a double bonus!!

Theses ones are made with scrapbook paper, holiday picks and a Giant Hershey bar. I added tags stamped with Papertrey Ink 2008 Holiday Tag Collection stamps and ribbons of course! Happy things I tell ya...

Hope you are having a happy kind of day!! Have a great Weekend!
Hugs,

As Always..Click on the pictures to make them..Bigger

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I should think these would sell very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful, Colleen. I'm sure they will be a great seller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I luv the blue, silver and gold one! Where did you purchase that beautiful music note ribbon? Never seen it before. Where did you purchase the embellishments? I luv the stars, balls...I just luv it all!! What a fab gift to give anyone. I would not eat the chocky because I would not want to ruin your beautiful work.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails