Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is it YOU????

Another busy week is shaping up! I'm still working on crafties for the Boutique but managed to get in some fun time with my Husband. He and I had a chance to see a pre-screening last week of the movie The Blind Side!
OMGosh...if you have a chance to go see this movie....do!!! It was GREAT! I laughed and cried(as always) and had such happy feelings during the movie! The fact that it is based on a true story is amazing!! Go see it!!!
Oh...you were waiting weren't you?!.... Waiting for....

The winner of my blog candy.....

Well....while I wish you all could win.....there can be only one this time....

and its:

beadz who said...
I guess I was supposed to leave a 2nd entry saying that I am a follower - so I am!
gini
November 9, 2009 6:40 AM


Wooohoooo for You, Gini! Please send me your contact details...If I don't hear from you by Sunday....I will randomly pick another!

The comments were all great and I loved reading them all! Thank you for taking time out to enter!

Until next time!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Colleen - thanks for the movie tip - looks like a great show and one I'll be putting on my to see list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie!!! Hubby and I luv Sandra Bullock.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Colleen! Thanks so much. I sent you an email with my details.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails