Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowman Soup!

Snowman Soup...that's what the weather is like. Pouring rain. Off and on all day long. Dark and cold. We stayed in bed till almost eleven!! Drinking coffee with my Husband, a Daughter or two playing around with, well, a dog or two. Still snuggled in we watched the movie, Julia and Julia. Made me want to run out and buy her cookbook...Okay maybe not run out right now...but next time I'm in the bookstore...I might want another cookbook, hers might be it!?!
When I finally did get up...I knew I had better hurry up and get busy making some items for the Holiday Boutique tomorrow. I had run out of several items on Friday. Note to self: Do not schedule back to back Boutiques. Its important to have time to make new items that sell out! Like these:

Adorable Snowman Soup packets! Packed in Glassine bags which I stamped with a snowflake stamp from Papertrey Ink and used the download for the tag. A little wooden snowflake, painted and glittered sits on top and inside is filled with a packet of premium cocoa, a Hershey bar wrapped up pretty, a package of Jet Puffed marshmallows and a peppermint candy cane for stirring. They are so cute and they make the perfect cold day treat!! A woman who bought several of them said she was going to attach a gift card to them and that was going to be the gift..how fun is that!? A fun way to spruce up a gift card. Gift cards are great but I always think if your giving one you should take a little time to present them better....just my thinking.
I tried getting a better picture, but its almost midnight and its dark and rainy and it wasn't working no matter what I tried and I think I'm too tired now to give it another try.
Another busy day tomorrow and the Girls have a performance at the church as well! After Tuesday, I will be able to focus on my home and Family, completely and that feels good. Its been a busy couple of weeks and I'm ready to clean up the mess and start watching Holiday shows with the Kids!
Hope you have a Great today and a better tomorrow!!! Wish me luck for another successful boutique!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowman soup packets, those are the prettiest ones I have seen. I love the movie Julie and Julia too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails