Thursday, February 25, 2010

Disorganized Stuff I Love....

I'm telling you...that's what my scrapbook office is like! Really! Like walk around stuff to get in! Its all stuff that I love but I can't be really productive, I've got to clean it all out and organize! So that's what I'm doing, at least that's the plan! I did make up a few scrapbook kits.....and that was productive!! I hope to have a few more soon for you fabulous blog readers!

I have only one of each kit and they are a steal at $14.99 + S&H. (I will ship outside the US, let me know where you are and I will add the additional shipping cost to the amounts shown!) I only except Paypal, sorry, no personal checks or money orders,(which protects both you and me!) Each box has lots of yummy stuff to get you started on an altered project, card or a happy scrapbook page or two! If you are interested in them, please send me an email letting me know what box you want, which way you would like it shipped, parcel post or priority as shown(if you live in the area, lets meet somewhere and you'll save the shipping costs!) and a paypal address where I can send the invoice. All the items are new and the magazines are in like new condition...Happy Scrapping, Stamping and Card Making!!
Box 1

Box 1 includes: 4 Reminisce papers, 1 Doodlebug card stock stickers, 1 Scrapbook Trends magazine, June 08, 1 heavy weight blank paper bag book, sewn, 1 pack Prima flowers, yellow, 1 yd leaf ribbon, 1 decoupaged clothespin, 1 Brilliance ink pad in Coffee Bean, 1 Cloud 9 Clear epoxy stickers, 1 "Thinking of You" rubber stamp. Shipping is 29oz US only, so $9.55 priority or $8.09 parcel post.

Box 2

Box 2 includes: 3 Sheets Pebbles Inc paper, 1 Doodlebug card stock and 1 party mix rub-ons, 1 little yellow bicycle fabric tabs and labels, 1 K Marcella dimensional stickers, 1 Scrapbook Trend magazine Nov 07, 1 7Gypsies 6x6 ring book kit, 1 pack Prima flowers in pink, 1 covered clothespin, 1 pack no hole glass beads, 1 "Princess" rubber stamp. Shipping is 37oz US only, so $10.70 priority or $9.92 parcel post.

Box 3

Box 3 includes: 1 Sparkle Doodlebug card stock, 4 BoBunny scrapbook papers, 1 tin, 1 roll of designer ribbon, 1 pack Prima flowers, 1 "Star" rubber stamp, 1 Scrapbook Trends magazine, August 08, 1 K&Company chipboard sticker sheet, 1 Making Memories creative tile stickers. Shipping is 26oz US only,so $9.55 for priority or $8.09 for parcel post.

I off again to clean....or pretend to clean....
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. cute kits and what a great way to get organized ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal! Have fun getting organized, wish I loved closer because I would come and help you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails