Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling a little "Betty"ish.....

Oh its such an overcast rainy day today...and cold! I got lots of chores done today, loads of laundry and made a big huge pot of chili which I love and the house smells so yummy! Later, I'll make of couple of cornbread pies and dinner will be warm and hearty...nothing better for a rainy, cold day! I did manage to get a couple of cards made too...that's always fun!! Unfortunately, with it being so dark out, I just couldn't get better pictures! =:O(

I used a Melissa Frances rub on that says: A Mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you but then lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same! I love that saying!! The big chipboard butterflies are from K&Company and are soooo awesome and you get a million of them! Fun Stuff!!

Another "Mother" card....This time I used yummy Anna Griffin paper and a chipboard frame which I covered in PK Glitz's EP Lite in Poppy Jasper....very pretty sparkle stuff...love it!!
Well, I'm off to do a little more laundry and I promised myself I would clean out underneath the bathroom sink, which looks like it could be included in an episode of hoarders and is really bugging me...wish me luck! =:O)

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the texture and beauty of the red frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty!! Love the girly look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Those two cards are beautiful! Love the butterfly....so so pretty!!! What a lucky recipient who gets to have that card :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails