Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friends....

I wanted to show you all the first card I made for my very first posting over at the P K Glitz blog and you can also find all the card recipe details over there too. I thought it was fitting!

I made the little posie on this card too, using vintage sheet music....so fun to make and next week, I'll post my first tutorial on how to make them so if case you didnt know how to already, you can make them too!! =:O)

I have to tell you that I Loved using the glitter on their Sticky Tape and can't believe I hadnt used this stuff before!! You will probably been seeing a lot more of it on my upcoming projects!! Am I behind? I don't care, I've figured it out now!! =:O)

Hope you are having a Great Weekend!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails