Thursday, July 8, 2010

Get your Bark on!

I'm quite certain my Girls like going to the Dog Park just as much, if not more, than the Dogs do!! Its so entertaining to watch them and all the Dogs run around meeting new "friends"...I'm certain you can't be there without finding your smile.

I made the glitter strip using Wonder Film from P K Glitz. I think I just might Love that product!!
I've also been working on some festive little scalloped buntings and some other little goodies that I hope to have up in my shop by the end of the weekend! Here's a little peek...

Very Fun!!! I've decided I love sewing, its almost calming in a way. I'm not certain I could create clothes just yet but small happy things....I can handle!
What have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails