Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pocket Full of Posies.....

Still working on some really cute fabric flower posies....the perfect embellishment...for so many things...

as a matter of fact, its pretty much all I've been doing these last couple of days....making yo-yos, cutting out flowers, sewing and glittering up some small clothes pins too because nothing can be bad when you're making things sparkle....

A few sets of flowers are going into the shop this weekend...I hope you'll like them, they were fun to make.
The weather is suppose to be turning SuPeR cold here...even a chance of SnOw, which I seriously doubt but would LoVe to see!!!! Its 47 degrees right now, down from today so it might be getting a tad bit chilly! I stocked up on soup so the Kids could warm up after school tomorrow and over the weekend. My little doggies will probably not want to go out at all they are such little babies! Hope wherever you are, you're staying warm....
Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. i love these!

    i think i need these. with those marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I completely agree with you that nothing can go wrong when sparkles are involved! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails