Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Candy Aisle...

Walking down the Easter candy aisles at the store you can get a sugar rush just from the smell!! Oh my...I do love candy and I can admit it....all that sugary goodness wrapped in pretty pastel colors, its hard to control myself!! I did though....I bought some M&M Minis in colorful tubes...and I don't like regular M&Ms...I'm a peanut M&M kinda gal...then I turned them into these...and I didn't even want to eat them all up!

Easy and cute...my favorite kinda project! Here's how:
I wrapped the tubes in scrapbook paper that I had cut into 6x6 squares. I trimmed out the top and bottom of the paper using paper edgers and attached to the tube using double sided tape. Stamped Easter Wishes onto card stock and punched out. Then glittered the small clothespins...wrapped the ribbon around tube and made a bow...attached clothespin and tag and hot glued the little Chickie to the center!!
Happy Little Treat!!!

I also got some Peeps.....they are a little harder for me to stay away from...I'll show ya those later....if they make it till the morning!

This post is linked to these fabulous parties:
Get Your Craft On Tuesday
All Thingz Related
The Blackberry Vine
Tip Junkie

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea Colleen -- you are so creative sweetie! :)
    Hugs!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute idea! I may have to pull something like this together quick :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! They are so fun and festive! I have to try this out! Can't wait to see your Peeps project...those are my favorite! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about getting a sugar rush just from the smell of the candy aisle...lol...

    Please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday ... Hope to see yours among all the amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! What great party favors at a party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails