Saturday, May 14, 2011

Packages, Boxes or Bags!!!

Heading to a Wedding in a couple of hours but thought I'd share the packaging I did on our gift...I used the colors of their wedding and even popped off the monogram from the invitation to add some more personalization.....not very traditional but then again...I'm not so sure, I am either!?!

Been a busy, busy week....working on a custom order, trying to work on a shop update, soccer...practice and games, swimming, softball games and my little Daughter is heading away to camp, next week...for the whole WEEK! Ahhhhh! Life is sometimes crazy busy!
Hope you're having a great Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Colleen -- I always love to see what you come up with -- it's so fun! :)
    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails