Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Care Packages!!

So my Girls are off at church camp and today I am sending them these little boxes filled with wrapped up little treats....

Inside..all their favorites, wrapped up like little presents....oreos, gummi bears, worms and sharks, some goldfish, cheese and crackers and some other goodies...and of course a little note....I can't wait to see them and hear about their adventures!! I hope they love their boxes!!
Did you ever go away for a sleepover camp? I did one time, during the school year to Eco Week in Colorado. After a long bus ride, we arrived at camp and I thought I had landed in heaven. It was beautiful. I was bunked up with friends and we had so much fun that we ended up having to clean the bathrooms for being too loud during the night, well that and the fact that we tried to climb out the window and the counselors just happened to be right below the window....oops!!
Its raining here...pouring really and the the thunder that just started actually startled me......
Im off to the Post office....hope you're having fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful parcels. Too pretty to open!!

    Hope your girls have fun and make some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails