Monday, July 25, 2011

Strawberry Lemon....Oh My....

I'm trying...operative word..."trying" to make a Birthday card and cake for someone who is having a Birthday this week and I was thinking I would send her a cake in a jar....and since its summer I thought Strawberry Lemon stuff was a good idea...so I searched the Internet for the perfect recipe for a strawberry lemon cake and frosting...and I got totally sidetracked...by these...

Spiked Strawberry Lemonade...boy would I love one of those right now!! It didn't stop there...no...the Strawberry Lemon tease O'rama keep right on going...

How about these adorable Strawberry Lemonade Cake Balls?!

Did you happen to notice the pink striped paper straws in some of them??....adorable!!

At this point I thought I should just look at cupcake recipes only.....you know stay on track...but then I saw these which were almost to die for.....
Strawberry Lemon Bars...oh my...for real...


How about a Galette? A Strawberry Lemon Curd Galette!! Have you ever had a Galette???? I don't know if I have or not but I definitely want one now and it what makes it even better is that saying "Galette" is fun!!

So much more showed up....hundred and hundreds of delightful delectables each one so tasty looking....and I searched and searched and.....time flew by....and its too late to bake now!!
So, tomorrow.....I'll bake....Strawberry Lemon cupcakes....like I planned to do tonight before I got sidetracked!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails