Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Sweet Surprise!!

My Oldest and his beautiful Girlfriend called today to say they were on their way over because they had something for me! I laughed and said well...I'm still in my pj's...{it was WAY past the getting dressed time!!} He said they would be here in a minute...Fun!! When they arrived they handed me a little pink box of goodness...seriously...

Macarons from La Boulange Bakery in San Francisco! Oh my! Look at these little beauties...so pretty and its a no wonder they are used in so many desert tables!!

According to Wikipedia...A macaron (French pronunciation: [makaˈʁɔ̃])[1][2] is a sweet meringue-based confectionery made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food coloring. The macaron is commonly filled with buttercream or jam filling sandwiched between two cookies.

I can't wait to try them, the last time they were over we had been talking about them and how I wanted to try them!! I am going to save them for after my workout...{Yes, I am rewarding myself with a little happy Macaron for working out....LOL...as counter productive as that May sound...I can't wait!!}

What a nice and sweet surprise!! Thank You!!

Hope your day has been as sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails