Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine Treats!!

Hello!!! How are you??!! Are you getting ready for Valentines Day? Is your home getting little bits of red, pink, and teal accents around? Valentines is such a silly fun holiday!!

The best part of Valentines....is making yummy treats and sharing them with people you heart...I know it makes me feel happy!! The packaging makes it super cute for giving too and makes whatever is inside the bag, tastier too, I'm quite certain of that!!!

The Treats: I made the standard recipe for rice krispy treats....let them stand for a bit and then poured the melted caramel all over the top of the cooled rice krispy treats! {I scrapped the bowl and ate that spoonful bit of leftover goodness too!} I then cut them apart and dipped them in melted chocolate and added some sprinkles...you know you have to have some sprinkles. Easy and YUMMY...did I say Yummy and easy!!??!!

The packaging was easy....Scrapbook paper and bits of this and that...easy and fast! That cute red button says in French...."I am Loved"....its from Helzberg Jewelry stores. They have them in all different languages....If someone buys you jewelry...well, you are loved...The same thing happens if someone gives you Chocolate Covered Caramel Rice Crispy Treats...You Are Totally Loved!

Hey, have you "Liked" my HappyLittleArt Facebook page yet? Its an easy way to know when there is a new post here on the blog!! You can Like it HERE!

Hope you are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails