Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crazy!

Seriously....my world seems so chaotic right now....with worry and fret, bills to pay, things to do....and a lack of motivation on my part has me wanting to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head....Does that sometimes happen to you? Where all you think about is How are we gonna do that? and how are we gonna manage this?...and what are we gonna do about that?

I keep starting fun projects....and I don't finish them, I have a dozen, in various stages of finished, sitting all over my studio....then I do make something happy and send it on its merry way...only realizing later....I have forgotten to take photographs....I don't know how Crafters blog every/every other day! They must have little elves?? I waste too much time too....the Internet is a magical time suck...one minute you are on Facebook....four hours later you are on Pinterest and your like...WhAt?? What just happened to my morning???? So I guess I need a schedule. I guess I work better when I have a due date. I guess I just need to get my arsh in gear and get motivated.....

Until then....just call me crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. awe, don't change a smidge Colleen. Your artwork is always so creative and wonderful.

    Isn't Pinterest great!

    Hope you are having a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails