Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Luck of the Green!!!

St. Patrick's Day is this weekend!!! A day of feasting and drinking large amounts of green beer!! While I probably wont be drinking any green beer, I might drink one out of a green bottle....Stella....{I know...not Irish!} For dinner we will be having the customary Corned Beef and Cabbage...which I love but don't eat that often..{very fatty and very salty!!}...

I decided to make some chocolate covered brownie bites to give as little treats, took the easy way too and used a mix which my Darling Daughter happily made...once they were decorated with a little shamrock love and gold sanding sugar they were so perfect...tasty, easy and fun!! Great for a little lucky gift too....

I used a fabric sewn shipping tag and some handmade yo-yos to decorate the tag and simply popped in on the filled bag.....

Fun!!
What are your plans for the weekend? Have anything green going on??

I will leave you with one of my favorite songs as a kid....The Unicorn Song by the Irish Rovers...sure to please!! Haha!!


May all your days be lucky,

1 comment:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails