Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Sweet Thing...

Wow...it's been so long since I've been here...I'm always thinking about being here...so many ideas fill my head and then it seems I never have the time to to do them and if I do get to them...afterwards...I say dang...I should have taken pictures of that...such is life and I can't worry about it...so when I post, its a treat for me...and well, hopefully for you!

I woke up this morning and said, I am making a treat. I didnt know what treat yet but as the Kids slept I looked around for something to make. Having supplies EVERYWHERE, I knew I could come up with something. When I saw the bags of Rolos and a bag of pretzels...I thought well that will get me in the crafty mood...and it did......We've all seen them, we've probably all made them but they are tasty little buggers and I decided to Rolo with it...hahaha...it started like this...

They quickly went into the 350 degree oven for 4 minutes....when they came out, I plopped a peanut butter M&M on top of each one....everything tastes better with peanut butter on it! They COULD have been done at that point...

But when you have a DRAWERS full of sprinkles....I'm thinking nothing is really done until you use some of them....Right?????

So....my sweet little treats turned out like this....which was promptly snagged by my Daughter who said she wanted to take it with her to her friend's house...glad I got a picture first!

These are my favorite kinds of treats...easy to make and can look so cute...Hope your doing something fun this Saturday...I guess after eating all the mis-haps treats, I better go walk the dogs....or sit on the couch...or something....

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails